Keto Chocolate Mix (V)
On Keto but still LOVE your chocolate bakes? Make your own desserts without worrying about about the carbs!
Makes: Keto compliant vegan brownies or ovo-vegetarian cakes
- Super Simple: Just add water, oil and for cakes, eggs -- it's that easy!
- Perfect for most health diets: Paleo, Vegan / Ovo-Vegetarian, Grain, Gluten, Dairy, Keto Compliant
- Be Creative without the hassle: Bake them into any shape you want: Cakes, Cupcakes or Brownies
- No Nasties: 5 Clean and Simple Ingredients!
Regular version with Organic Coconut Sugar available here
What's more? Get inspiration by recipes from our Bakening Studio updated regularly to keep things fresh!
Frequently Asked Questions:
1) How many portions can each pack make?
Each pack is 240g and can make either 16 bite-sized vegan brownies or 18 cupcakes with eggs! ;)
2) What other items do I need?
Some basic baking equipment like:
- 1 bowl + 1 spoon
- Weighing scale or measuring spoons and cups
- A baking pan about (greased or lined with paper)
- For Brownies : About 7 inch / 8 inch square pan
- For Cakes : About 6 inch diameter round pan
- For Cupcakes : Muffin pans
- An oven that can heat at 180°C
3) What kinds of chocolate bakes can I make them with?
You can make vegan brownies or a chocolate cake with eggs or egg substitutes
4) How long can I keep them for?
If stored in the chiller, you can keep the dry baking mix for 3 months :)vegan, almond-meal, keto-sweetener, natural-cocoa-powder, coconut-flour, baking-soda